Are you or your organisation looking for a different way to make an inspiring and transformational difference in the lives of others?
We have just launched our Open Support Room Sponsorship Program which will contribute substantially to the operational costs of supporting the women and children staying in your room, at our crisis accommodation service.
Our crisis service is more than just a place to sleep. It is a place where women and children affected by domestic and family abuse feel safe, surrounded by the expertise and warmth of our Case Workers who guide them on their journey from fear and loneliness to empowerment and independence. It is also a place where community is created. A place where women and children are not alone and are supported by each other, receiving hope and inspiration from the journeys of other.
As an Open Support room sponsor you will receive the following benefits:
- A virtual tour of the room you are sponsoring
- 6-monthly bespoke impact reports
- An annual presentation to you and your team about DVA and how they can support people they know that might be affected
- Your organisation recognised in our Annual Impact Report
- An annual thank you post on our social media channels
- Our ‘Supporting Open Support’ logo for your digital channels
- That immense feeling of knowing you have made a direct positive impact in the lives of others.
Opportunities are limited so don’t delay. Single year and multi-year options are available.
Contact Ruth, our Fundraising and Marketing Manager for further details on 0403 845 882 or email@example.com